"At A Fair" watercolors

Hi, everyone! Seems like I haven't wrote a message here for some time. At first I wanted to put here only works that are not on my DA page, neither are on my Shadowness page. But I really have to write something, don't I?

So I'll try to write a couple of words, not just "show a picture and run".



First of all, this work is inspired by Dear Stefania Fanhir.deviantart.com *ABBRACCI*
Thank you for teaching me some Italian.
Besides, she's got a new beautiful web-site www.ladyfanhir-art.it
The guys on the picture are Anna and Alexander. And since I don't want to write spoilers, no more info about them... I want them to stay mysterious. What else? I'm working on chapter 9 cover. I think I have some process photos... not much because I'm always lazy to take them., but at least it'll be some "unique content", as I mentioned earlier.

I hope you don't mind that I don't write a Russian translation... maybe I'll write it later, but I'll prefer to make something more creative right now... like making Lotus E20 paper craft :D I'll show you pictures when it's ready. Stay tuned!


Комментарии