Drawing Clare from Claymore

Another Old One
Some steps I saved while drawing. It's not perfect, but I think could be interesting. Here I made a sketch on paper and then scanned it, that's why it's rather clear here. Usually it's more messy. 


Usually I use a regular opacity flow brush with hard edges. Also I'm not a big fan of too many layers, I forget what and where I was drawing and then draw hair on layer with clothes. So if you use layers - be attentive and give them proper names. 


When most of the drawing is done I add some strands of hair and sparkles, it gives a natural look to a work, allows it to blend better with a background.

Final result: 




Rus/Русский
Обычно я использую кисточку с твердыми краями, прозрачность зависит от нажима пера. В этот раз эскиз сдлан на бумаге, потом отсканирован. Я не очень люблю использовать много слоев, обычно от 2 до 5. Когда работа была почти готова, я нарисовала несколько выбивающихся прядей волос и искры.

Clare and "Claymore" (c) Norihiro Yagi

Комментарии