Making of "Ouran High School Host Club - Haruhi x Mori" fanart

Hii, everyone! How are you? 

I've received a very beautiful gift from dear heiseihi *makes me so happy*, thank you so much once again!


P.s. Take a look at her gallery! She's a great illustrator, and also a comic artist, and I love her works a lot.

Today's "Making of" is a fanart of one of my favorite series, awesome-funny-crazy "Ouran High School Host Club" by Hatri Bisco. It's a Birthday gift for a friend who also likes this series a lot, and Mori and Haruhi are among his favorite characters.


It's a mixed-media work, Kuretake ZIG Art & Graphic Twin markers, watercolor pencils, watercolors, acrylic ink, Ecoline (liquid watercolor). Basically I wanted to practice coloring with markers but because I don't have enough colors, there were other media used.

Final result:


I hope you like this one.
Have a great day! 

Комментарии