Coloring Zephyr

Ah, I almost forgotten about this one step by step work. A friend of mine made a sketch of his character and I liked it very much, so we've made a small collab. It was one of my first semi-realistic colorings, so today I would make some things different, but I'm still proud of this work.


The artist who drew the original lineart is Kumo-no-oji-sama, he studies art now *and takes commissions if you're interested, and he's really fast with it (unlike me... well, I can be fast but now I'm a bit busy with all the promises I made and manga delays)*. Anyway,  Kumo-no-oji-sama's the character's name is Zephyr Rajanikant.

The result version of the drawing:


Well, I'm a bit lazy to write more, so have a nice week and stay tuned!
P.s. don't forget to watch me on DA, follow me on Twitter, Shadowness or Tumblr. : P

Sketch and Character (c)  Kumo-no-oji-sama
Coloring and steps made by me


Комментарии