In the Wind - Making of

Hi, guys! How are you? It's time for a new "making-of" - a kind of step by step tutorial. Not that it's extremely detailed, but I hope it gives you an idea, or you simply enjoy watching WIPs )

This time it's a new work "In the Wind" featuring a character from my "Summerdays" project, Cassandra. At first I was thinking to make it a new chapter cover, but it doesn't really fit and I would have to wait until I could submit it. So I decided to make it just a colorful art.


The result, after I added all details:


Read my manga here > http://angievx.deviantart.com/gallery/26838971

Rus:

Всем привет! В этот раз в процессе рисования я сделала пару фото. А еще я нарисовала эскиз, вернее это тот редкий случай когда работа началась именно с эскиза. Сначала этот рисунок планировался обложкой к новой главе, но он не совсем подходит по настроению, поэтому я решила порадовать зрителей новым цветным артом.

Комментарии