"Land of Dragons"

Hi, everyone!
I decided to change the design of the blog a little bit... and post some more works here.
I'm not really into duplicating my DA account here, so apart from a work I try to post here some extras. Not really a "step-by-step", just a sketh/WIP, but still I hope you'll enjoy this.

This work went a bit off from the original idea. I wanted to draw a fairy kissing a dragon... but as you see - there are three twin-fairies playing with a young dragon *and talking him into something bad like attacking a village and scaring people who live there*. Those are chaotic fairies, and just want to have fun. Or maybe they want to teach people to respect their forest. Fairies are mysterious creatures, and you never know what's on their minds! As for young dragons - they are so naive, they're like big fire-breathing puppies. Surely, they become wise with age... but it needs time and experience, such this, with chaotic fairies.

"Land of Dragons" WIP


"Land of Dragons"
  And yes, the title is inspired by BBC TV-series "Merlin", I really like the show.


Комментарии