Making of "Anna Summer Style" ACEO

Hi, guys! How are you? We have a very cold weather *even my Internet freezes* (just joking). But despite the weather today I visited the closure of art exhibition of local artists, was great.

Anyway, let's get back to my regular "making of". This time it's ACEO from the series I started in Summer... and actually have planned to make more works up to Autumn... but finished the second drawing only in January. 

Anna is a character from my "Summerdays" project. I hope you read my manga on DA and like it.


I made a lot of shots "in-process" this time, starting from a sketch. The sketch is pretty messy, as you see in the second frame, I cleaned it a bit before coloring, but it's still messy. I always start working with general tones - skin and hair. I have no idea if it'll work for you - but it allows me to concentrate on a character.  When the  basic coloring i done, I add background, and then work on both - background and character at the same time - it allows color-play, that I like a lot. White paint - is a perfect way to emphasize details. A bit of glow her and there - and the work is ready!

Final result:


Thank you for reading! Have a great day, everyone!

Комментарии