Making of "Lucas Summer Style" ACEO

Hi, everyone! How are you? I didn't make many updates recently, but I was actually drawing a lot. I was taking part in a drawing flash mob, and had drawn a digital artwork. Me, digital? Yep! But I don't want to to put it here because I actually have some ideas how to improve it. And I have one more flash mob to take part in it.

Today's work is another ACEO (or Kakao Karte, Du kannst Deutsche Sprache nur für dieser Wort lieben *I actually needed google translate to check if I've written it right, I need practice* )
Again, another character from my "Summerdays" project, militia captain, Lucas, in casual clothes.

 Media: watercolors.
As you see, the paper is not really good, and the color in the second picture is uneven, but adding more layers of color's fixed it.

Final result:


 

Have a nice day!

Комментарии