Making of "Pink" ACEO

Hi! How are you? How's the weather? We had a rather cold week. It was around 0C and snowing, then sunny, then again snowing, and a chill North wind... it's April! OK, stop complaining. I actually almost finished drawing "Sumerdays" chapter 10, still have to draw a bonus page, and make post processing for regular pages. As for today's "making of", it features a new work, again a Kakao Karte or ACEO, tittled "Pink"... I actually have no idea if it has something to do with a singer (I like her music by the way) but I just wanted to draw a pop/punk style girl.

Media: watercolors and ecoline
No masking fluid used (I simply don't have any)
Still the same not very good paper in previous work.

Final result:

 

Also, the products featuring this artwork are available in my Zazzle store

Комментарии