Making of "Angelica Summer Style v.2"

Hi, everyone! How are you? I'm fine, and I know I'm good with giving titles XD
Wow, I've skipped October here, haven't posted a thing. Hand a lot of job to do, and it made me exhausted. Also was taking part in RusComix DA-group flashmobs... but since I feel like those works look unfinished, I don't make "step-by-step" compilations for them. But when I draw a decent BG for them, and fix all "lazy drawing" parts, I'll post them here.

Today's "step-by-step" features Angelica from my "Summerdays" project. I wanted to draw it with markers, but because I don't have enough colors, I used watercolors.



As usually, I have no idea what to explain about the process, but if you have questions, feel free to ask.
So, here's the final result:

 

Thank you for reading and have a great day!
P.s. I've finally solved the problem with auto color-correction that I had on Blogger.


Комментарии