Making of "Summerdays" chapter 2 cover

Hi, everyone! How are you? I didn't write here for a while, was very busy. With InkBazers shut down, I had to move "Summerdays" to Tapastic, so I was fixing some pages to make them look smooth and sweet. Not really smooth and sweet, but better than when I had no idea about post-processing. Also because of moving I had to draw covers for chapters that didn't have them. So... I started with... chapter 2!


Most of my recent works were watercolors. But this time I've chosen colored pencils. They're not as fast as watercolors, and not as scanner-friendly as watercolors or markers, but they're fun to draw with. People keep on saying that there's so many details, but the hardest part was to draw background, it requires mixing colors gently, without smudging and blurring too much.

Ah, almost forgotten to say, that the cover features Angelica and Cassandra.

Final result:

 

Thank you for reading and have a great day!

Комментарии